This week has been a little crazy with trying to finish Christmas shopping, my boss being on a cruise all week so I was in charge of the school and working long hours. However there were several highlights that made it so much better!
1. My secret santa at work dropped this little guy off for me at the beginning of the week. I named him Owen and he makes me happy! 🙂
2. One of my parents brought me a gift for Christmas yesterday. It is a bottle of perfume. I thought it was so sweet for her to think of me. 🙂
3. One of my favorite Christmas traditions in Charleston is the Festival of Lights. I haven’t been in 8 years since we lived in Utah but now I’m home and of course I wanted to go! So we loaded up yesterday and headed to the island to see the lights. We rode the carousel too. 🙂 I bribed Brennan to ride it with pie. That boy loves some pie.
4. We drove through the lights, walked Santa’s village and rode the carousel. We ended the night by roasting marshmallows and drinking hot chocolate. It was Jaxon’s first time to go and Brennan hasn’t been since he was 4. I loved spending the time with my boys.
5. Tonight is my office Christmas party. I’m so excited for tonight. It should be a blast. Definitely going to round out my week nicely.
What traditions do you look forward to every year?