I seriously had a great week! We had a light week with many of the kids being on vacation from school. There were no major scouting events. I did miss my Tigers though. I finished shopping and everything was ready for Christmas morning! Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth for H54F.
1. I did some baking this week. I tried my hand at making homemade cinnamon rolls using The Pioneer Woman’s recipe. I will be posting a little more on that adventure this week. It was a huge hit.
2. This year was the first Christmas I’d been back in SC to spend with my family in 8 years! It was so much fun getting to spend time with them. On Christmas Eve we went to my Aunts and ate and visited. The kids played minute to win it and it was pretty hysterical. Even my cousin (around my age) got in on the action. Fun was had by all!
3. We started a new tradition of Christmas jammies this year. The boys all got Duck Dynasty and I got the cutest pink owl jammie set ever!
4. Seeing the genuine excitement on my boys faces on Christmas morning made me feel all warm and gooey inside. I mean honestly who wouldn’t with these two cuties??
5. I received the Urban Decay Naked palette I’d been wanting for a while. I absolutely love it! I’ve tried a couple combinations of the colors and can’t wait to try more out!
Christmas was amazing! It was the first one in a long time I was at peace with.
So how was your week?