So this week went by in a BLUR! I can’t believe everything that happened this week! So excited to look back and see that it was a great week! Linking up with Lauren Elizabeth and Jenny for High Five for Friday!
1. On Saturday we attended Jaxon’s first cub scout Christmas party! He is so excited to be part of scouts after waiting so patiently while we attended all the fun things for Brennan while he was a cub scout!
2. We were part of the town Christmas Parade with the pack on Sunday! It was cold and rainy but our float was so cute with all those cutie scouts! I adore these kids like none other! I am so proud to be a scout mom and Tiger den leader!
3. On Wednesday, the kiddies had a half day so J’s teacher had parents come in and make gingerbread houses with them! I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out and giggling and building, getting messy with my boy! I just love him soooo much!!!
4. Yesterday Santa came to the preschool where I worked and took pictures with the kiddos. Ian made a great Santa didn’t he?! So thankful for him volunteering for my littles at school!
5. And last but certainly not least, Ian got his Christmas present early! His all time favorite comedian, Gabriel Iglesias, came to the Performing Arts Center here in SC last night! I bought Ian tickets and we made a night of it! It was a great show and I laughed harder than I have in a long time! Merry Christmas Ian!
So tell me what was your week like???